Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm So Baseball, are You So Baseball?

Everything is so baseball!!!!
Sorry for the lateness, stuff happens. Game 6 of the NLCS is about to begin, but I'm sure if anyone talks about "the game" they will be referring to game 7 of the ALCS. Game 7? Are you kidding me? Tell me baseball is not great...go ahead! What other sport could continue play with 40 cops in riot gear on the playing field? I dare you to hold a football game with paratroopers milling about the 20. The NBA couldn't even handle one extra meter maid...sissy sport. And now there is the possibility that Bawsten could send A-Rod home without his World Series. Sweet justice! At one point I stated I didn't really care who won this series because I wanted them both to lose equally. New York because, well, they're the Yankees. Boston because their fans have actually reached a level of annoying not seen since, well, the Yankees. But now...Go SOX! Witnessing the deflation of that many people who deserve a little less air is too much to pass up.

That's all I got today...don't like it? Well, I'm sorry but what can you do when the world is so freaking baseball?

No comments: