Thursday, October 21, 2004

Ding-Dong, the Witch is dead...

Before getting to baseball...you should read this by a guy who is an atheist and entitles his entry,"WHY I WON’T VOTE FOR BUSH." (HT: VodkaPundit)

Now to important things...the freaking Sawks did it. Unbelievable. I watched the last 2 1/2 to 3 innings with my buddy on the phone (Gay/Not Gay?...I know) and when the final out was recorded I said we've just seen the impossible. He replied with,"Or was it?"....Good point. But good gosh. With the win, they became the 3rd team in 239 attempts to come back after being down 3-0. The other two were in hockey. So basically, it's the first time it's ever happened in an American sport.A-rod's embarrassed. He-he. GOOD! He has a lot to be embarrassed for, and some of it even involves his play. That sissy slap in game 6 should be entered into the vaults. What a prima donna. A new curse? We get another game 7 tonight...delish. Now we can root for Houston to give us a Texas/Massachusetts World Series and listen to the pundits attempt to kill us with some very bad jokes.

Oh, and one more question. ARE YOU NOT SO UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLY BASEBALL? I AM, I AM. Uh-huh.

No comments: