Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Joltin' Joe is safe

Well, I failed yesterday, the streak is over...of course,"If a tree falls..." yada, yada, yada. I have come back to earth, and so have the Rangers. The math now is not so good. Oh well, they were supposed to be 42 games back by now, and instead they made it apparent that baseball experts aren't really experts at all. If they lose out, they still deserve a 10-minute standing ovation. I'll be there tomorrow to do my part. Now I guess I'll turn all my attention to the Cowboys (2-1).

...And to the upcoming election. There are probably several things I could write about--and poorly so-- like CBS's most recent gaff. Instead, I'll let two pictures do the talking. Remember, the election offers you two distinct choices. Choose wisely.



Or...



He he...is there any choice?

Was that crass? Probably. Unfair? Maybe. Funny? Uh, people he's orange.

No comments: