Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Your Watching Schedule: Everyone set your alarms

Ok, I'm less than 24 hours from getting on a plane and look what I'm doing for you people. If you don't already love me, you might consider starting. First, here's a link to the World Cup TV Schedule. All times are in Eastern, that's an hour difference for most people I know. Oh, by the way, Germany is 7 hours difference if you want to give me a call I'm there. So besides the three US games, which you should watch for no other reason than to find out if I can do something crazy enough to get on worldwide television, what games to watch? I'll try to give you all the games I would be making time (and DVR space for if I weren't in Germany).

Here's when you should tune into for the US games:
June 12 U.S. MNT vs. Czech Republic 11:55 a.m. ET ESPN2
June 17 U.S. MNT vs. Italy 2:30 p.m. ET ABC
June 22 U.S. MNT vs. Ghana 9:55 a.m. ET ESPN


Other games? Anything with Brazil...sorry out of time leaving for the airport...really.

No comments: